8 Home Remedies to get rid of acne scars & pimple scars
Do you know how to get rid of acne scars?There is no doubt that no one likes scars and even on the face. It is therefore difficult to get rid of acne scars than removing acne entirely. There are lots of natural remedies that contain anti-inflammatory or antibacterial properties use to get rid of acne scars. Sometimes, pimple scars could be difficult to get rid of. However, it only demand some time since nothing is impossible. With the consistent use of natural bleaching agents, coupled with other ingredients, acne scars can be reduced to the barest minimum until no trace will be seen.
It is often said preferable to prevent than to cure but if you are already infected with acne marks, then you can apply the home remedies that will be shown to you so as to clear acne scars naturally. Before going to that, take note of this tip. There are things you need to do away with so as to so as to prevent the formation of scars as it is not compulsory to experience scars even if there are pimples.
Here are get rid of acne scars home remedies
1.Do not play your acne:
You have to sincerely keep away from your acne. It is not advisable to play with it or even pick or squeeze them. You can ignore it if you are not using any acne scar treatment(if you need, You can read getting rid of acne). It is better to take it gentle with your hands during pimple scars removal. This is because as you as you are infected with acne marks, there will be an inflammation on your facial outlook and absence of collagen at the same time. Collagen is a protein fiber and a major component of the skin that gives skin elasticity. More inflammation and injury is witnessed in your skin when you squeeze it. Also, it can give birth to bacterial, pus and make the pimples infection become intense when there is no presence of collagen.
2.Do not expose your scars to sunlight:
It is certain that your body is able to take control of your scars by reducing its intensity. So, if you allow sun on it, it might reduce the healing and make the scars more serious.
Natural remedies to get rid of Acne Scars & pimple Scars
There are lots of Natural remedies to be applied on scars so as to get rid of them from the face:
1.Aloe Vera to get rid of deep acne scars:
This is a great herb that is not only used on a swollen skin but assist in revitalizing damaged cells and tissues thereby increasing the healing process. Using fresh gel directly from the aloe Vera leaf could be preferable to products that are over the counter.Using Aloe Vera is best way to get rid of acne scars.
Here are the steps of using Aloe Vera:
Get an Aloe Vera leaf, peel out the green cover to see a gel like substance. Take and apply some quantities on your acne marks. Wash it off after 30 minutes. It is advisable to apply it twice daily so as to get full result within few days. When this is done, your acne scars will not only reduce but it will make your skin to glow and become tight.
2.How to get rid of acne scars naturally? Lemon:
This is natural bleach which contains Vitamin C for building collagen. When this is applied on your acne marks, it reduces the visibility as time goes on. Lemon juice is a perfect fit for skin lightening, its acid assist in brightening your skin and reduce the visibility of the scars until it fades and gives way to your natural skin to be seen. It can also assist to get rid of swollen pimples and reduce its redness. It is easily accessible, all you need do is to get it either from your fridge, squeeze out the fresh juice and apply it on your acne scar daily. It is not advisable to expose the spot to sun after lemon juice application because the skin is highly sensitive to the ultra violet ray from the sun. You can apply sunscreen to safeguard your face when going out of your home for some hours.how to clear acne scars?
Here are the steps of using lemon Juice:
Take and squeeze a fresh lemon to bring out its juice, apply it on your acne mark with the tip of your finger or use of cotton bud. Wash it off with water after 10 minutes. Do it consistently for 2 to 3 weeks for the scars to reduce. A second option is to mix honey with lemon juice which is a more effective way to reduce acne scars. You can dilute it with rose water before applying it on the scars if your skin is very sensitive. Also, a teaspoon of lemon juice can be mixed with 2 teaspoons of Vitamin E oil before applying it on you acne marks. Research has shown that Vitamin E is a vital emollient with numerous antioxidants for safeguarding and improving the skin texture.
The following is needed to make a lemon mask pimple scar removal:
- Lemon juice – 1 table spoon
- Honey – 1 table spoon
- Almond oil – 1 table spoon
- Milk – 2 table spoon
- Mix and apply on the scars daily for 7-10 days and you will see a positive outcome.
- Don’t expose yourself to sun after lemon juice application
The following is required to make Lemon and Honey for acne scar removal:
- Lemons- 1-2 tea spoon
- Honey (optional)- 1 teaspoon
- Cotton ball
- Squeeze the lemon to get a fresh juice in a bowl.
- Add and mix the honey to the lemon juice.
- Dip the cotton bud in the mixture.
- Apply the mixture that is already in the cotton bud to whole or affected area of your face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and pat dry.
- Consistently do this for 2-3 weeks.
3. How to get rid of pimple scars? Honey: This is very effective in treating pimple scars.
Here are the steps of using Honey:
Apply it on the scars, leave all through the night and wash it out in the morning.
Take ¼ cup of oatmeal and mix with 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the mixture gradually on the pimple scars, wait for 15-20 minutes then use lukewarm water to wash it off.
Add a tablespoon of honey to ½ table spoon of cinnamon powder and apply on your scars. Wait for an hour or use overnight before washing off.
Making honey-aspirin mask for pimple scars removal:
Aspirin might not be a natural ingredients but it can be used together with honey as a remedy for acne scars. Aspirin contains salicylic acid which is very effective and its gritty texture gives you perfect exfoliation.
The following is required to make Honey and Aspirin for acne scars removal:
- Honey- 2 table spoon
- Aspirin-2-3 table spoon
- Some drops of water
Put and leave the aspirin in some drops of water till it dissolves into a paste. Too much water is not required so as to get a gritty texture for exfoliation.
Add and mix honey to the aspirin-water paste.
Apply the mixtures on the scars and wait for 15 minutes before washing it off.
4. How to get rid of acne scars fast? Baking Soda
Baking soda through its exfoliating effects is an effective way of removing acne scars. The mixture of water and granules of soda that is coarse will remove the scars in your face without causing any inflammation during application.
Here are the steps of using Baking Soda:
- Take and mix some tea spoons of baking soda with water to get a consistent paste.
- Massage your face gently with this and concentrate more on the pimple scars.
- After massaging for 1-2 minutes, wait for few minutes and wash it out with warm water.
- You can apply rose hip seed like jojoba, coconut or olive oil which is a good moisturizer.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week.
5. Cucumber to clear acne scars:
This is easily assessable, cheap and is effective for skin softener and even more subtle. get rid of acne scars at home.You can purchase or make cucumber paste. It will interest you to know that cucumber are not that acidic and can easily cause skin irritation.
Here are the steps for making cucumber paste:
- Peel and remove the seed of the cucumber
- Blend it with 4 to 5 mint leaves
- Beat the white of an egg separately and add to your mix.
- Apply and leave the paste on your scar 20 minutes
- Wash it out with clean and cool water and use a clean towel to dry the spot
- Practice this consistently and you will get a positive feedback
6. Raw Potato:
Raw potato is very effective in getting rid of pimple scars if it applied and left to for some days.
Here are the steps for making Raw Potato:
- Take and cut potato into round slices
- Take and rub a slice gently in a circular motion on your face.
- Continue on it until the potato slice goes dry
- Do same with another slice
- Repeat in 15-20 minutes time
- Leave your face the way it is so as to allow the leftover juice to absorb into your skin
- Wash and apply moisturizer that best fit your skin
Consistently do raw potato massage in 3-4 times a week for about 1-2 months depending on the severity of the scar. Patience is the major virtue for all the remedies for pimple scars to work effectively.
Vitamin E has been tested and proven in recent times as one of the most beneficial for human skin because of it can thoroughly moisturize your skin and make mark or scars less noticeable. This is made possible because it hydrates the skin with moisturizing properties. One of the theories made with respect to Vitamin E effectiveness in acne scars reduction. It states that Vitamin E help Vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is believed to be important for good skin. However, with the presence of Vitamin E in most fruits and vegetables will help in reducing the fats in your body. It works together with Vitamin A to derive a soft, supple skin that is free from spot, wrinkle or blemish. Since deficiency of Vitamin E leads to acne breakout and dry skin, it is therefore advisable to provide your body with sufficient Vitamin E.
Here are the various ways to use Vitamin E capsules or oil for acne scars removal:
- Allow a steam in your face so as to pave way for pores to open
- Take some drop of vitamin E oil in addition to the capsule that can be punctured and the oil extracted from it
- Apply this oil to your infected skin
- Massage the spots with this oil in a gentle manner for 10 minutes before the oil is absorbed.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and wash it off
- Do this frequently
Precaution: It is advisable to patch test if you have a sensitive skin before applying Vitamin E oil or other oil on your skin.
It has been tested and proven that the fat derived from cacao seed is natural remedy and perfect moisturizer. It does not only cure scars but prevent them due to the presence of the moisturizing properties.
How to use Cocoa butter for acne scars removal:
- It is a fat and perfect moisturizer as well as a good emollient. It can easily dissolve due to according to the body temperature. It is easily absorbed into the skin with the presence of these qualities. It does not only penetrate to the top layer of the skin but goes beyond the skin to the dermis. It therefore reaches the stage where your skin will retain the moisture for long period of time. A skin that enables spot and scars to be less visible is moisturized in nature.
- Cocoa butter is effective in healing your acne scars because of its unique ability for it to take moisture to deeper level of your skin and eventually helps to keep it hydrated. A skin that is well hydrated will continue to grow skin tissue. When this is seen, it will definitely give a blemish free skin. Also, when you apply cocoa butter daily, it helps to repair your damage skin.
- Cocoa butter softens and moisturizes the skin. Also, it smooth’s the tone and texture of your skin thereby making it less noticeable.
Practical steps to using Cocoa butter:
- Before going to bed at night, wash your face and pat it dry properly.
- Gently apply some on your face and massage it on your skin for some minutes.
- Leave all through the night.
- Wash it out in the morning
- Do this everyday
- Don’t apply more than once in the day compared to the quantity applied at night so as to make your skin glitter
Ensuring that your skin is well moisturized and hydrated is the first step towards removing acne scars. Cocoa butter has been tested and proven as one of the best to not only gets rid of acne scars but to keep your skin smooth and soft.
The above remedies to your acne scars are very good but some will be better as it will suit your skin type. Find out by experiment them to get excellent fit for getting rid of your scar. Be patient to treat your scars with the above remedies and you will definitely get a positive outcome.